Seafood stands out whenever we talk about health and nutrition linked with food. And when it comes to taste, seafood stands indispensable. In fact, there are many facets that can be attributed to seafood.
One of the seafood that we can consider great for consumption on overall aspects is salmon. Not even required to mention, grilling salmon would elevate its flavor to an incomprehensible degree. Worry not as the recipe we have got today is fit for grilling within the comforts of home: on a DeLonghi BG24. So here we must get started with all the important things in this recipe without stretching the matter further.
The time required and other details:
One thing you may appreciate in seafood is the ease with which it brings the enormous amount of nutrition to your platter. Nor does it need much amount of time on the cooking front. You would not be toiling near the grill, waiting for the recipe to finally be ready, thanks to DeLonghi BG24 and the seafood. To state the specifics, grilling salmon indoor would need a preparation time of just about 5 minutes and a cooking time of about 15 minutes. Thus, the total time required for this recipe is roughly 20 minutes. The final yield would be a serving for 4 people.
The things you would require:
Every recipe comes with a bunch of prerequisites, and this recipe also has a tiny list stuck to it. If you have with you your indoor grill working, you would need the items that follow:
- Some black pepper, freshly ground
- Some kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- About 4 salmon skillets of 5 pounds each; keep them at a thickness of 1 inch and the skin on
That is all you need for your salmon. Now you may move over to the cooking instructions.
The instructions for cooking:
Grilling could be one easy task and with this recipe, it is way easier. However, you should stick to the steps that follow so as to keep in touch with perfection.
- Allow your salmon to stand at room temperature for a few minutes before moving over to the grill.
- Fire up your grill to reach a temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The preheat time should amount to one minute.
- Move to your salmon and use a brush to apply oil, pepper, and salt to it for seasoning.
- Toggle the heat to medium-high and chuck your salmon on to the grill with its skin side facing upward.
- Continue to grill your salmon until grill marks begin to show up. This should take about 3 minutes.
- Allow 2 more minutes before turning it over.
- After turning over, grill for some more amount of time depending on the desired doneness: for medium doneness, about 5 minutes; for well-done salmon, about 7 minutes.
- Take the fish off the grill when done and allow it to rest for about 2 minutes.
Your grilled salmon is now ready to serve.
It is futile to wait for the right time, get up and get cooking now!